Sunday, February 12, 2012

.DG Smart Plan and my Android Phone.


DiGi makes new offer !
Oh Menarik Gila !




Tadaaaa , introducing new Samsung Android phone called Samsung Galaxy Nexus that was built with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich !
Hurm . wait , did i mention Ice Cream Sandwich ?
Is it delicious and have vanilla chocolate flavour ?
yum yum .

HAHA !

Unfortunately , it is not something that we could eat .
It is the latest Android platform for smartphones and tablets .

ouh , I'm frustrated , thought that its an ice cream that I could eat during this sunny day . T______T
BUT WAIT , this Ice Cream Sandwich is way way cool that an Ice Cream that we can eat .
aha ! lets check it out a bit what is Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich all about .

It builds on the things people love most about Android — easy multitasking, rich notifications, customizable home screens, resizable widgets, and deep interactivity — and adds powerful new ways of communicating and sharing.

woahh ! isn't it great ? super cool ?
okay , here is the link to check out more on this super cool new Android platform .
> Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich <


I've tried and used some Android smartphones before which are Samsung Galaxy Y and Samsung Galaxy Tab .
Using Samsung Galaxy Y that I called Y , its cool and easy to use , very smooth and I adore it much .
But its too small for me .
I keep in typo when I'm typing a text .
How noob am I =.=' .
I just enjoy playing Fruit Ninja and being the top scorer . (bangga gilaa)
HAHA !


Recently , my bff bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 that I used to called Tab .
Just like Y , I found the devices is very user friendly , very easy to use , easy to surf and I like the screen .
Of course its big , wide and I'm very satisfied .
BUT ... , oh , okay , there is a but .
Its too big for me to make it as my phone .
I hate keeping it on my bag as I don't like to bring huge bag just for my Tab .
Its not convenient at all .



Now , I'm falling in love with Samsung Galaxy S II .
Its not too big as Tab and not too small as Y .
Just nice ! Perfect !
I would love to use on S II from DiGi because they offering me the smartest plan for my soon-to-be-S II .


Let's check out the plan for this awesome-wanted-phone S II . hehe ;D














For me its quite affordable as for a student like me .
In addition , we have to maximize our satisfaction and minimize our cost . (my economics' lecturer told me so)
HAHA !

Refer here for more info -> Samsung Galaxy S II





*Hello , I'm Android . comel jeee dia ni *



kbai <3




0 bantah cakap cikgu: